He also appears in I Wanna Be the Boshy as the first midboss of World 2.
Methods of AttackEdit
The battle starts with Kracko floating above the player in the center of the screen. He will fire a lightning strike at the player. After this, he will move to the far left side of the screen, go down to the same elevation level as the player, and move to the far right side, which can be dodged by double jumping. As he starts moving to the right, the player has very little time to take out some of his health as he turns transparent. In this state, he can't be harmed. During the next attack, he will return back to normal. He will move to the top right side of the screen and fire a bunch of Waddle Doos at the player. By player choice, they can be either dodged or shot.
Then, Kracko moves to the left while firing more lightning strikes. After that, it'll continuously move left and right and make a few dozen stars fall from all over the top of the screen at random patterns. For his final attack, he will go back to the top center of the screen and spawn two lines of stars, one on each of his sides, that reach all the way to the edges of the screen, gradually increasing in speed. The stars are spaced out enough for the player to fit through, so they can dodge the stars by either jumping through the spaces, or if they can find a good enough spot, they can just stand there, but even so, they will have to move as the two star lines aren't equally ranged. His attack pattern repeats from this point.
- The theme that plays during the fight is the King Dedede theme from Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii.
- His sprites are taken from Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for the Gameboy Advance.
- He, Kappa, and the Cheetahmen are the only bosses who aren't accessible directly from the teleporter room.
- He, King Dedede, and Kappa are the only bosses who appear in their own respective virtual worlds.
- He, Sonic, the Cheetahmen, and Mega Man are the only bosses who will attack the player immediately after they appear on-screen.
- If the player moves underneath Kracko while he is firing Waddle Doos, he will poop on the player, killing them.